Voice tweet is one of the latest features added to Twitter and if you happen to have latest Twitter App on your phone, here is how you can send voice tweets.
Although, by default, audio tweets are restricted to 140 seconds. This means that you must say whatever you want to say within 2 minutes and 40 seconds. If it exceeds the stipulated time, Twitter will split it into different parts.
Here are the guidelines to send audio tweets;
- Make sure that you have the updated version of the Twitter app installed. Open the App Store, and tap the icon for your account; and grab any updates that are available.
- Open the Twitter app, and tap the button in the lower right of the screen to compose a new tweet. Once that is done, you will see a new purple soundwave button next to the camera button and recent images.
- Click the soundwave button; and you will be taken to the new screen that shows your profile image at the top; red record button at the bottom.
- Click on the button. It will show you the amount of time you have left (that is less than 140 seconds).
- Once you are done recording, click “Done”. To preview what you have done, click the play button embedded in the tweet composition screen.
You can also record as long as you want; meaning that you have up to 25 tweets summing up to 3,500 seconds of audio tweets. Once you have finish recording, click Post.
You can also listen to them when you are done.